R: (In the other room, playing a game on the iPad) Mommy, wanna play my monkey game with me?
Me: (working from home) I can’t buddy, I have to work.
R: Oh. Is it hard work?
Me: Yes it is, I guess.
R: Oh, my monkey game is hard work too.
Me: Oh, are you sweating?
R: No, I’m just peeing.
Five things I am happy about today!
- I didn't have to travel for work this week - what a blessing it is to be able to be at home every evening with my family
- I am so thankful that I have a job that allows me to work from home when my car is in the shop.
- Good books and a library that lets you borrow them for free - what a great invention
- Dishwashers (speaking of inventions) - I know this is random but I was loading the dishwasher today and thinking that I am so glad I don't have to hand wash all these things
- Thursdays - because Fridays always follow!
"Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you." 2 Thessalonians 3:16